Every Business MUST Have a Website
10 Reasons Why Every Business MUST Have a Website
How often do you catch yourself saying, “No, I don’t have a website: I’ve been meaning to”, or “I don’t need a website, my business is doing just fine without it”?
Did you know that 84% of all households that have a computer admit to doing research and comparisons of products and services online before making purchases? No?
Now you do!
If you’ve ever thought about how your business could benefit from a website but still haven’t made the leap online…here are 10 essential reasons why EVERY Business absolutely has to have a website!
1. Your business prospects assume you have one. These days consumers expect businesses that are serious about doing business are showcasing themselves on the web. A website is a convenient, often interactive source of product information, business hours, contact information and more. A website demonstrates credibility and builds trust between you and your prospects.
2. Your competition hopes you don’t have one. In a tight market a website really makes a difference. Think about it: When a prospect has the choice between your one-dimensional yellow page ad and a website that allows them to compare products, services, rates, customers, features, and everything else you have tyo offer, who are they more likely to choose? A website attracts online shoppers that are increasingly tuning out offline media- a market that you could be leaving entirely to your competitors if you don’t have one.
3. Improve your professional image. Even if you’re a one-man shop, a small office of three, or a company of 100+ employees, a website can make you look like a large, professional operation.
4. Generate Sales leads. A website can be an excellent source of your own exclusive leads. And we’re not just talking about people who check out your site and give you a call. When your website is enhanced with a great internet marketing solution, online shoppers will want to contact you and give you their information. Make sure that your products and services are front and center.
5. Expand your market. Don’t limit your market to your local region, your city/town, your state/province, or even your Country. A website is integral to reaching the widest possible audience. It doesn’t matter where your prospects live anymore. You can communicate with them instantly via the Internet, with your website serving as a virtual office complete with proposals, brochures, product spec sheets, applications, etc.
6. Less phone time educating prospects. A lot of a company’s time can be spent on the phone, going over product and service information with business prospects. A website that provides prospects with the proper information means the less time you have to spend educating, and the closer your prospects will be to buying when you talk to them.
7. 24/7 office. When you have a website, you never has to shut down for lunch breaks, evenings or weekends. Online shoppers do their searching at all hours of the day. If you’ve got a website, prospects can view important company information whenever they want.
8. Save paperwork. A website lets prospects browse company information immediately, when their interest is highest. Plus, downloadable brochures and collateral are the fastest way to get information in a prospect’s hands.
9. It sells for you. One of the most convenient features of a fully interactive website is that your prospects can find your information/services/products 24-7. They can do their market research, and make a decision to contact you immediately to make a purchase, if not purchase an item or service directly off your website. No human interaction needed.
10. It’s affordable. A great website doesn’t cost an arm and a leg anymore. You can get a website that integrates tons of features that your customers and prospects will love. If your website makes you just one extra sale a month it pays for itself.
The bottom line: If you want an easier, faster way for you and your customers to send and receive information, then you’ve got to get a website.